Philips HD9218/11 Airfryer with Rapid Air Technology for Healthy Cooking UK
Philips Daily Collection Air fryer, with unique Rapid Air technology, lets you fry with air to make food that is crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. Little or no oil is needed to ensure perfect texture and delicious results.
A Healthier Way to Fry
Enjoy perfectly cooked fried food just right every time
Philips Daily Collection Airfryer is a great way to make the food you love in a healthier way with little to no oil needed to make delicious, healthier meals.
Its unique Rapid Air technology, lets you fry with air to make food that is crispy on the outside and tender on the inside.
Roast, grill, bake, the airfryer is a one-stop solution for all your meals.
- Philips air fryer is a great way to make the food you love in a healthier way with little to no oil needed to make delicious, healthier meals
- Reduce the calories in the meals you make by not adding unnecessary oil; the unique rapid air technology circulates hot air around the food resulting in a beautiful even cook, with a crunchy texture
- The air fryer is extremely versatile, allowing you to roast, grill and bake. The possibilities are endless and with the Philips air fryer app you won't be stuck for ideas that are suitable for all the family
- You're in control with the Philips air fryer; simply turn the dials to select the time and temperature you want to cook with, from 80'c to 200'c, you can achieve the exact results you want
- The air fryer is great for all kinds of diets and lifestyles, whether you want to cook fresh vegetables, frozen veg including chips, fish, meat, pies or use accessories to make baked recipes
- Easy clean, the removable parts are dishwasher safe to ensure quick and fuss free cleaning
- Compact and sleek and fits easily on normal kitchen work surfaces while still giving you an 800g capacity