Yorkshire Tea 160+50(210) Original 656G
- Yorkshire Tea 160+50(210) Original 656G
- Plant-based tea bags. After brewing, please pop them in your kerbside garden waste or food waste bin for council composting.
- A proper brew
- When we say our tea's proper, we mean it's really good quality, it tastes lovely, and it's kind to people and planet.
- Oh, and like all our products, it's completely CarbonNeutral.®
- We work hard to make a brew you'll be proud of and because of you, we've been able to do lots of good stuff around the world - like planting millions of trees, investing in our tea growing communities and supporting grassroots cricket.
- Rainforest Alliance Certified - Rainforest Alliance certification helps protect the environment and ensure sustainable livelihoods
- Forest Stewardship Council®, The Forest Stewardship Council is a global, not-for-profit organisation dedicated to the promotion of responsible forest management worldwide.
- FSC - Mix, Packaging from responsible sources, FSC® C112718, www.fsc.org
- Ethical Tea Partnership - Improving the lives of tea workers and their environment
- Good Housekeeping Award - Best tasting tea brand 2020 as voted for by Good Housekeeping readers
- Certified Carbon Neutral® Product
- Yorkshire Tea is a registered trade mark of Bettys & Taylors Group Ltd.
By Appointment to HRH The Prince of Wales Suppliers of Beverages, Taylors of Harrogate North Yorkshire
- Black, everyday tea bags
- Great quality
- Tastes lovely
- Kind to people and planet
- 100% Carbon Neutral
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Pack size: 656G
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Blended and packed in the UK